Wednesday 10 June 2015

Walkies

Bonjour!

So the other day I went on a long dog walk with my family, and brought along my camera so I could snap a few pictures. The forest we went to was absolutely beautiful and I just love the trees because they're so tall and grand, and despite the fact that it is now winter down here in the southern hemisphere, it was a lovely sunny day.

I love dog walks, because not only are they a great way to clear your head and get a bit of exercise, but I always find that they but me in such a good mood. My dog always just looks so happy when we go out for 'walkies', and it's impossible to be sad when your dog is smiling at you!

But yeah, I thought I'd just share a few of the pictures I took on here. Enjoy!


Meet my crazy sister!


Me trying to experiment with taking cool photos.


She found a stick. She wouldn't part with it.


Et voila, my family dog walk in pictures. Isn't the last one so cute! I just love her.

Anyway that's all for today, so see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing. Wish I could take photos like that. Lovely post I really enjoyed reading it x
    justoldcuriousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the view, and the pictures you take are breath taking you are so talented. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, those pictures are amazing! You are really talented, Megan. The view is brilliant as well. Sadly, when I take pictures all you can see if a blurred mess of colors and my thumb over half the lens.
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete