Tuesday 19 May 2015

My biggest pet peeve

Helloooooooo! Not sure why there are quite so many 'o's there. But anyway.

So, believe it or not, I am actually quite a cynical person - as much as I try to be positive about everything, and usually it works out. Except, it seems, when I'm at school. I just seem to get super frustrated with absolutely everything and everyone. Like, all the time. 

And one of my biggest pet peeves is people walking slowly in the corridors.

It's the stupidest thing, in all honesty. But I just get SO ANNOYED when I'm stuck behind someone who is being a tortoise, or worse, a group of people who take up the entire width of the corridor and then decide to amble along, chatting away and completely ignoring everything around them. And I'm just behind them like:




Would you be so kind as to MOVE OUT OF THE WAY?

But, of course, I am far too awkward to ever say anything so I just have to try and squeeze past them if I can find a space - usually resulting in me getting squashed against a wall/tripping over something/walking from side to side looking like an idiot. 

Which is just wonderful.

But wait, it gets worse. Then the people decide to just stop. Just stop, right in the middle of the corridor, chatting away or on their phones and completely oblivious to the fact that they are blocking THE ENTIRE CORRIDOR. Just why? And again, I have to try and squeeze past them somehow, again, resulting in me getting squashed and looking like an idiot.

I always make sure to 'accidentally' bump into them as I pass though.

Hehe.

Anyway there you have it. So if you ever want to annoy me just walk really slowly in front of me in a narrow corridor! (Please don't.) I don't know why I get so annoyed by this, it's actually really bad haha! But I can't help it, it's just so frustrating!

Do you have any major pet peeves? Do you also get annoyed with people walking slowly in the corridor? Let me know in the comments!

Oh, and would you like to hear about more of my pet peeves? Because I have quite a few...

Maybe not such a good idea.

But yeah, bye!

P.S. Sorry about the pointless rant, I just had to get it off my chest haha!

6 comments:

  1. I totally see where you are coming from and just the other day people stopped in the middle of the stairs. Like what... That's safe isn't it. So I sway from side to side looking like a curious penguin in a sweet shop. But not a cute curious penguin. More like an idiot.

    Love reading your blog. It always puts a smile on my face.
    JustOldCuriousMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I like that image of a curious penguin! aw thanks so much :)))

      Delete
  2. This annoys me SO MUCH. Like, you obviously have legs; and they can go faster than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this seriously drives me up the wall! Haha I thought this would get better in college, but honestly it's just worse. Hahaha college students are so lazy so slow walkers are all around and it's so annoying! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! ah guess I have that to look forward to then ;)

      Delete