Tuesday 28 July 2015

A touch of colour

Hola!

So today I'm going to let you have a bit more of a peek into my life and I'm going to share some pics of my bedroom, and some ways I use one recurring colour in different parts of my room. Does that news not just make your day? Probably not. 

But anyway, welcome!

So I have one wall of my room painted a deep plum sort of colour while the others are white, as I like my room to have a lot of natural light during the day and the white reflects that well. But I also like to carry the plum colour through other parts of my bedroom, like through the blinds, but also just little touches of it here and there.


I found this pretty hanging thing at a market, and I absolutely love it because not only is it the right colour but also music is such a big part of my life, and there's no harm in showing that off in my bedroom!


And conveniently I also found these cute little pegs at a completely different market, but they match perfectly. I just stuck these above my keyboard.


I also carry the colour through into my bathroom a little.

oh hai

My dog being a cutie.


Even through the bits and bobs around my room I carry the colour through - basically if I see anything this colour I just get it for my bedroom!


And of course, a nice warm blanket that I can snuggle up in during winter. And drink tea. Lots of tea.


So there you have it, my plum-themed bedroom! That sounds rather strange. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed this blogpost! I don't really do these sort of advice-y, 'how-to' kind of posts often, mostly because I'm rubbish at giving advice and prefer to just write about anything haha!

Anyway, let me know if you like these sorts of things, and if you have any cool ways to 'personalise' your bedroom.

À bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I really got some inspiration for my room. Thank you
    justoldcuriousme.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete