Tuesday 3 February 2015

Greetings!

Hello, and welcome to Planet Megan!

I've actually been wanting to start a blog for quite a while now, but kept putting it off or forgetting about it. But now, as you may well see, I've actually gone and made it. YAY! It's all very new and exciting, and I'm not entirely sure how it all works, but I'll figure it out eventually! 

So, as you're reading this, you're probably wondering who the hell I am. Well, I will tell you in precisely the next sentence. My name is Megan, I'm sixteen years old and I was born in England, though have been living in South Africa for almost four years now. I love music and I play the piano and the violin, and I also love reading and writing. I am a major fangirl over many many many things, which I won't go into right now as we'll be here forever! But don't worry, my inner fangirl will undoubtedly emerge into my blog sometime in the near future. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

And the rest I'll leave for later, as I'm sure a lot of strange things about me will be revealed as I continue blogging! And as for my plans for this blog... I don't really know, to be honest. I just want to write whatever comes to my mind, be my creative and weird self and honestly just have some fun! 

That is all I have to say for now, but I'm very excited to get going here. So I guess I'll see you with my next post! Eek!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment