Sunday 8 March 2015

Procrastination

Hello again!

So, as I am writing this it is sunday, my least favourite day of the week. Why is sunday my least favourite day of the week? you might well ask, or you might not you might just be wondering why on earth you're still reading this. But anyway, sunday is my least favourite day of the week because I always leave all my work for the upcoming week until sunday, but then, of course, I in no way at all feel like doing it on sunday, and instead do a bunch of other stuff that is neither productive nor helpful to me in any way. And this is a phenomenon one might call

i had fun editing this ok
Yup. And while I am quite capable of acknowledging the fact that I am a major procrastinator, I never seem to attempt to change it. Actually that is, strictly speaking, a lie - I have attempted to be productive a few times. (emphasis on 'attempted') I even made myself a revision timetable, planning on doing about 30 minutes each night, which seems manageable, right?

Well, let's see how that turned out.


Yep. Yep.

But anyway, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this blogpost because I am currently procrastinating from all the work I have to do, which is currently in a drawer in the back of my head - a drawer which I will open tonight, take one look at and curse myself for not starting earlier. See, I know that this will happen but I still do nothing about it? Is there something wrong with me or does this happen to other people too? I don't even know anymore...

So I guess the point of this blogpost is just to ask for help. Please, if you have any methods, rituals, idk anything that you do to stop you from procrastinating please let me know, I'm kind of desperate! I seriously need to sort myself out here.

But yeah, that's about all! Sorry this blogpost was a little weird, but basically all of them have been so I'm just gonna embrace it. #embracetheweirdness

Idek anymore, I'm in a weird mood. I think I should probably shut up now.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really bad at procrastinating on my day off! I try and write blog posts though - so I guess that's sort of productive.. :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! same, and i guess you could say it is! :)

      Delete