Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Adventures of Rocky

Hello all!

So I was just going through some of my photos from the time I spent in England over Christmas, and found a few I took on the plane on the way home. Basically, for me and my sister it's tradition to get a little cuddly toy in the top of our stockings, and this year I got this adorable little turtle, the label calling him Rocky. Clearly I was rather bored on the eleven hour flight back to South Africa, and so I took these pictures of little Rocky and I think they're adorable! (Also I got my new camera a few days before and was therefore experimenting with it.) So I thought I'd just share these pics because I honestly think they're so cute!

Sorry that was a rather rambly introduction, but anyway here it is: 
The Adventures of Rocky.









So there you have it, Rocky's little adventure on the plane. Hope you enjoyed this blogpost, and I'll see you again soon!

Byeee!

2 comments: