Monday 10 August 2015

Rocky goes on Safari

Hello lovely people!

So I was looking through my camera photos the other day and I came across a whole lot I took when I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago of my little turtle Rocky. Do you remember him? (Click here if not haha). So I thought I'd do a little 'Adventures of Rocky Part Two' thing. Maybe I'll do this every time I go away somewhere. Shall I make this a thing now? Idk.

But anywho, here is The Adventures of Rocky Part Two: Rocky goes on Safari!


Tut tut Rocky...



Hot water bottle before bed because it was absolutely freezing.



 The morning begins with tea, of course.


 Making friends at the lodge...





 Making more friends!



And then my camera died, hooray. But there are a few cute pics at least! Hope you enjoyed this blogpost and stay tuned for another coming shortly! ANOTHER! *smashes teacup on floor*

(If you didn't get that reference that probably made no sense to you haha)

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment