Thursday 17 December 2015

So Much Shopping | Blogmas Day 16

Hiiiiii. So today we got up bright and early (by which I mean 10am) to travel to the town of Rouen which is about an hour away by car. 

It was kind of miserable today, although thankfully it only rained a little bit at the beginning, so I guess it was the best day to spend shopping! Rouen is very pretty with its huuuuuge cathedral, and there was a Christmas market right outside which smelt of all good things like mulled wine and crepes mmmm. But yeah, the day was spent shop shop shopping for Christmas presents seeing as it's only like 9 days away now (?!) and I also bought a couple of things for myself including a t-shirt that says "unicorns are real" and a cute little diary, both of which I fell in love with and just couldn't resist. I also ate a crepe with Nutella on which was so so yummy!

I fell fast asleep in the back of the car on the drive home, obviously exhausted from all the shopping, and by the time we got back it was already dark and we spent the rest of the evening chilling before a lovely dinner cooked by Zoe, followed by a game of uno which I actually won woop woop!

So yeah, that was today. See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment