Wednesday 16 December 2015

Decorating the Tree | Blogmas Day 15

Yep, today we put up the Christmas tree! Ah, I love Christmas so much. 

The morning was uneventful, and after lunch Zoe and I went for a run. (I know, me, doing exercise. Crazy.) It was actually really nice because it's not too hot, seeing as it's winter and all. When we returned home we starting the decorations of the tree! It began with loooooads of twinkly lights which took a while to untangle, and then baubles galore, and the finished result was great! This evening Zoe cooked this really nice cheesy, potato-y dish that was delicious, and she said it's something they usually eat in winter. Mmmm. After that I just showered and now I'm in bed writing this, soon going to sleep. 

So yeah, that's all for today. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment