Tuesday 8 December 2015

Zoe's Birthday | Blogmas Day 8

Bonjour! It is my second day in France, and it's going great so far!

I began the day by sleeping for an extremely long time. Like 14 hours. Thanks jet lag. But I finally woke up at about 12 and ate lunch (lol) and of course, wished Zoe a happy birthday! This afternoon we baked an amazing chocolate cake and then began our preparations for her birthday dinner, which was delicious! We all sat by the fire and ate and chatted, with me mostly listening and understanding about one word every sentence, while she opened all her presents. It was so nice to sit around the fire, because as you probably know I LOVE winter. And they are such a lovely family! I also gave them my gifts from South Africa which went down well! Overall it was just a lovely atmosphere. 

Tomorrow we might go to a town by the sea if the weather is nice, which will be great! So I guess I'll see you then.

Adios!

Actually I feel like I say that too much. And seeing as I began with bonjour and I'm in France...

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment