Monday 21 December 2015

A Big Wheel in Lille | Blogmas Day 21

Okay first of all, how on earth is it the 21st already?! Christmas is in like... 4 days. Wowza. 

Anyway, today I rose late in comparison to most other people but I guess early for me, as it was 11am. At about 12 me, Zoe, Agathe, Sylvie, Maryse and Mami et Papi (Zoe's grandparents) went for a walk in a forest which was sooooopa muddy. Agathe, Zoe and I played the same game as last night except without post-its, which was fun. When we got back we had a lovely lunch followed by the desserts Zoe and I made, and I'm so happy because my malva pudding actually tasted really good and everyone seemed to like it! Yayayay so relieved about that. 

In the late afternoon we bundled in to the car to go to Lille. And when I say bundled I mean 9 people in one car. A bit of a squish. Sophie, Zoe, Agathe, Angel and I were then dropped in the centre of the town, where the first thing we did was go on the big wheel that went soooo fast and it was freezing too! Nonetheless I loved the whole atmosphere because there was a massive Christmas tree, loads of people and great Christmas music playing! After that we walked around the streets for a couple of hours admiring the shops and buildings, before catching the "metro" back. After dinner we played a came called "Quitte ou Doule" or something like that - I'm not really sure - but it was basically like trivia but in French of course, which was interesting, but also very fun! 

And now I'm about to go to bed, so that'll be all. Bissous!

No comments:

Post a Comment