Thursday 3 December 2015

Let the Holidays Begin | Blogmas Day 3

So today was my last day of school for the year, and that means only one thing... bring on the holidays!

I am now done and finished with Grade 11, and it's quite a strange feeling. A bit surreal, to be honest. My mind hasn't really wrapped itself around the fact that next year as my final year of high school ever and when I go back to school in January I'll be in Grade 12, or Matric as we call it. But I guess that's what the holidays are for - letting that sink in!

My friends and I celebrated our newborn freedom by going bowling after school, and seeing as I haven't been in an extremely long time I was pretty awful. However by our second round I managed to sneak in a couple of spares and even a strike and actually won - achievement! But yeah, 'twas fun.

And that's about all that really happened today, apart from a rehearsal with the string ensemble I'm in for a concert we're playing on Saturday, and pizza. Which was good. So yeah.

Wow, what a boring blogpost. But do not fear, come Sunday I will be France-bound and I'm sure once I'm there life will get much more interesting. So until then I'll just stick with these short bits, because I'm determined to do this blogmas thing properly.

Okey dokes. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment