Friday 11 December 2015

Winter Walks | Blogmas Day 11

Salut! 

This morning Zoe and I began the day with a short walk to some stables nearby, to ask about a possibility of horse riding sometime next week, which would be really fun! Then while she was out, Sophie and I went on a long walk in the countryside which was sooo nice, because I love the countryside in the winter! We also stopped to buy some honey from a man, who seemed very nice although I didn't understand much of what he was saying! After that I went to the neighbour across the road to play the piano for a little while, as Zoe doesn't have one, which is so nice of them to let me practice! It went pretty well. I then returned home for dinner, and now I'm sitting in front of the TV as I write this. It was a very homey sort of day, which is weird in a good way, seeing as I'm far from home! But it was really nice - which you can probably tell from the number of exclamation marks in this blogpost, i.e. basically every sentence! There's another one. Haha!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now because I seem to be a little delirious. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment