Friday 11 December 2015

Frenchness Everywhere | Blogmas Day 10

How long have I been in France now? I have no idea. I feel like I could have lived here forever, but only last week I was at school in sunny South Africa... it's really weird. The Carol service was little more than a week ago! Woah. Mind blown. 

Anyway, that was a bit off topic. Today I had a lovely relaxing day, as Zoe was out in the morning so I made myself at home with tea and breakfast of pain au raisin, I believe, which was very yummy. I spent most of the day reading, as well as practising my French with Zoe and Bobby. It's still not great, but it's getting there I think! Zoe and I also played Uno, and then this evening I watched the film Notting Hill on TV, except it was obviously dubbed in French, which was so weird but quite funny! Luckily I've seen the film enough times that I know the story like the palm of my hand, and a lot of the actual words they say too. Okay, maybe I've watched it a little too many times, haha!

And now I will sleep, and maybe dream in French seeing as it's all around me! Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment