Sunday 13 December 2015

Not Enough Sleep | Blogmas Day 12-13

Hiya! And yes, I know, I missed a day. All will be explained in a moment. 

So yesterday we had a super chilled morning, and then in the afternoon we made a quick visit to a nearby town to drop off some clothes for charity and then to have a look around some of the shops there. When we got back we began our preparations for Zoe's brithday party, stringing up fairy lights (with difficulty) and rearranging the house to create a dance floor (with even more difficulty). But all went well, and the party was a big success and very fun! Though we ended up going to bed at 5.30am... hence no blogpost yesterday!

This morning when everyone left we drove to a Christmas market about half an hour away, which was really nice. It was in a castle and the whole place just smelled like mulled wine, mmmmm. We also watched this cute little play, intended for kids I think, but I managed follow basically what was going on even if I didn't understand everything they were saying!

We returned home very tired, hence the staying up until 5.30 in the morning and getting very little sleep, but I managed to FaceTime the fam, which was really nice. We then had yummy crepes for dinner, which I may have overdone the Nutella on a bit, and I am now snuggled up on the sofa in front of some weird French drama of which I have no idea what is going on, a) because I'm not really watching and b) because, well, it's in French. 

And with that, I shall love you and leave you. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment